Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Winner!

So, I just learned that I have won the best prize ever in the Universe! No, really. One of the random blogs I read is The J-Walk Blog, which describes itself as "The Web has thousands of halfway-decent blogs. This is one of them, from Tucson, AZ." I read it because Mr. Walkenbach provides broad coverage of...things. There's a connecting thread of a love for banjos, bacon, and bluegrass (and apparently, things that start with "B"), but he also gives other random thoughts and snippets. I think I'd like talking to him. But, I don't know him, so I read his blog instead.

Anyway, he had a contest giving away something from GreatBigStuff.com. I entered and just found out that I won. It's exciting. I cannot wait to put the sushi to good use! I am excited because I remember seeing some of their stuff before and thinking about how awesome it would be to use it in teaching, but I certainly couldn't afford it without saving. Now, I have four pieces of awesome sushi to start my collection!

No comments:

Post a Comment